University of La Verne, California, announces the Scholarship Notice of International Exchange Program in Business Strategy, Financial Decisions, Marketing Management, Project Management, Public Administration, Leading & Coaching and Business English for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students.
- Advanced Topics in Business Strategy
- Advanced Topics in Financial Decisions and Corporate Policy
- Advanced Topics in Marketing Management
- Advanced Topics in Project Management
- Contemporary Topics in Public Administration
- Finance & Accounting
- Leading & Coaching the Human Organization
- Strategy & Marketing
- Business English
The top 10% of the applicants receive the Scholarship based on:
- How early they apply.
Benefit: 70% of the full tuition
Host institution: University of La Verne
Exchange period: 3 weeks
Intake: Summer 2023
Registration Period: September 26th to October 31st
Any student who, by the time of the chosen intake, has met all three requirements below:
- Being 18 years old.
- Having successfully completed the 4th semester of undergraduate degree or currently a postgraduate student for the Advanced programs.
- Having at least an intermediate level of proficiency in English.
Steps of the process
- Complete the online Application.
- Applications will be accepted starting September 26th.
- In the online application, you will be asked to briefly describe the reason you are applying for this scholarship and describe how the program will help you attain your personal and/or professional goals.
- Delivery of final documentation by the selected candidates in this selection process.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified individually after 10 days.
As a way of welcoming the student to explore the following certificate program options, our team is available to assist here.